First of All We must know about Digital Marketing:
So What is Digital Marketing, Simple it is Marketing by Using Computers and Internet.
There are different types of Digital Marketing such as
1. Search Engine Optimization - SEO
2. Search Engine Marketing - SEM
3. Social Media Optimization - SMO
4. Social Media marketing - SMM
5. Google Adwords
6. Branded SMS Marketing
7. Email Marketing
In this tutorial we will learn about SEO i.e Search Engine Optimization
Introduction to SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, is the technique to drive traffic on website, SEO is a online marketing tool, the list of Online marketing tools is given below
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization )
2. SEM (Search Engine Marketing )
3. SMM (Social Media Marketing)
4. SMO (Social Media Optimization)
In this tutorial we will learn about SEO and other online marketing tools will be discussed in other tutorials.
What is SEO?
- SEO is the technique / technology to increase the Search Engine Ranking of a Website.
- SEO is a process of Website or Web Page in Search Engine's "natural" or unpaid "organic" search result.
History of SEO
The History of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) started in 1990 when development of search engines begins.
In 1997 when google was created the word "Search Engine Optimization " was introduced. The brief history of SEO is given below:
- In 1995 Yahoo developed its own web Directory.
- In 1997 google was launched and in the same year dmoz was created.
- In 2000 yahoo loses its altavista instead use of google algorithm started.
- In 2009 google introduced its caffeine algorithm.
- In 2009 Bing and Yahoo becomes together.
- In 2011 Google Panda update introduced .
- In 2012 Google Penguin update introduced.
- For more information about SEO visit https://moz.com/, it is official Website of SEO.
Old VS New Process:
- Before 2000 Search Engine was not much Powerfull, The Website Sites was submitted by Web Masters and was indexed by Search Engines, Search Engines did not have capability to check , recheck and filter website, Search Engine was dependent of Web Masters every thing submitted by Web Masters was indexed. Some Web Masters was creating links of one thing and showing others things.
- After 2000 Search Engines becomes Powerful and they are added the capability to check, recheck and filter websites submitted by the Web Master before Indexing it.
Importance of SEO
Now a days number of Websites is increased rapidly. through Search Engine Optimization any website search result ran can be increased, that is why the traffic also increased because the visiters mostly visits the websites which are mostly listed in Search Result of Search Engine in initial Pages, So If you create website but there is no traffic Website, there is no purpose and benefit of Website. So Website SEO is very important.
What are Search Engines:
- The websites which are used to search information on Internet.
- These Websites provide relevant Website for information which people search.
- Search Engine indexes the Websites on the Web in its Servers.
Parts of SEO
- Internal SEO or On Page SEO:
- External SEO / Off Page SEO
|Search Engine Optimization in Urdu / Hindi|
What is SEO
Seo ak technique he jise website ki trafic (no of visitors) barhai jaate hen, friends seo hamare web Technology men buhat aham topic he, is ki ahmiat ko dekh kar mene seo online classes ka aagaz kia he, dosto agar aap mukamil classes buhat he dhayan se dekhen ge to insha allah aap b seo expert ban jain ge, aur haan apne question zaroor comment karen aur ye classes doosre logon ko b share kren taake doosre log b is course se faaida utha saken.
aur ab of history of seo diskcuss karen ge
|History of SEO - Search Engine Optimization|
|Importance of SEO and Parts / types of SEO|
|Search Engines and SEO Process|
|Onpage SEO Components and Offpage SEO Components|